Monday, October 9, 2017

Duterte Supporter Offers Suggestions to President Duterte on How to Stop His Supporters From Leaving Him

First of all, I am not a Dilawan and I supported President Duterte right from the start. In fact, I voluntary allowed a space (which I usually offer for rent) for free to Duterte supporters who wanted to have their shirts printed during the campaign, and I don’t regret it. But recently, I noticed that many of my friends and colleagues are now changing their minds.



While talking to them, I realized that somehow they were right. And being a member of some political groups on Facebook, I used to quarrel with the anti-Duterte individuals. But then, I noticed that most of their sentiments are similar from that of my friends’. With this, here are my suggestions to President Duterte so his supporters will not leave him.

Stop repeating Noynoy Aquino’s blame game

During the presidency of Noynoy Aquino, his critics dubbed him as ‘Boy Sisi’ simply because he continues to blame his predecessor, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo. And now that you are the president, you always blame him and LP in general. I am not judging you for being ‘close’ with GMA. But please, don’t repeat the mistakes of Noynoy. He sucks!!!

Stop making promises you cannot fulfill

When you promised to end illegal drugs in 3-6 months, I know you cannot do it but I still voted for you. That was during the campaign period, and I know it’s your way to scare the drug lords and attract voters. But you are now the president and every promise you make is being expected. So please, consult your advisers before you make another promise.

Stop repeating your complaints

Mr. President, I know that most of the times your mouth is faster than your brain. I also know that you hate CBCP, LP, CHR, Inquirer and ABS-CBN. But then, you don’t need to repeat your anger over and over again. What happens is that you start mixing up names, and your critics are laughing at you. So please, sir, once is enough. Less talk, less mistakes.

Listen to your critics

As the saying goes, ‘Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.’ And mind you, sir, not all your critics are Dilawans. In case you don’t realize, many of your supporters are now starting to hate you. You once said that media can criticize you if you do wrong. So instead of fighting back and cursing at them, why not start to sit back and listen to them?

Sign the waiver

I don’t like Sen. Trillanes, as to me he is a dog of LP. His accusation against you for having hidden bank accounts has been banging my ears, and I hate him so much. But as time passes by, the issue is getting worst, and will continue to haunt you as long as you are the president. So for heaven’s sake, sir, please sign the waiver so this guy can shut up.





And to my fellow Duterte supporters, I understand how you feel. Just like you, I also want to be loyal to our president. But please don’t be blind. The more we justify his mistakes, the more we bring him down. If we truly love him, don’t support his mistakes. After all, he is also human just like us. So if we really want change, let’s help him change, for the better.

The above opinion was sent to us by a certain Orlando P, a university professor in Manila. According to him, he does not want to post this on his Facebook page to avoid bashers.

3 comments:

  1. This article is poison. Hehehe! No real DDS will believe this. Btw, he will sign the waiver in due time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I voted Duterte and supported him but what he is doing right now will not let myself continue to support him.... Just stop the blame game and do your job...

      Delete
  2. Duterte does not want supporters to continue praising him. He just wants the Philippines to be drug free, crime free, and atleast more people to be poverty free. While mosy of you fake supporters are having problems on how he can raise his survey reports, he is having problems on how to make Philippines more prosperous and doing the build!build!build! projects more fastly. So if you think that showbiz problems your facing is giving him a headache, think again mate. You might as well go with your dilawan friends cause you all think the same. Puro kayo image lang iniisip.

    ReplyDelete