Saturday, August 5, 2017

Ginigipit? Kris Aquino Slams QC Government for “Delaying” Her Business Permit, Pays Penalty Fee

Kris Aquino criticized the government of Quezon City for allegedly delaying her business permit. In her official Instagram account last Tuesday, August 1, the Queen of All Media posted her disappointment as a business woman through a lengthy post, and provided some details of her complaint. Nevertheless, she said she paid the required penalty fee.



"As entrepreneur Kris, today was like a glass of cold water thrown at my face. I was raised by a mother who taught me that integrity is the measure of a person in every aspect of her life, most especially in business & in public service." Kris Aquino wrote, adding that her second branch of Chowking in QC Welcome Rotonda has problems with business permit.

"Because of supposed "discrepancies" in KCAP w/c is my sole proprietorship whereas Chowking is in partnership w/ @chadominic & my older sister, Pinky. I consulted w/ my lawyer Attorney Sig Fortun & my accounting firm, Reyes, Tacandong... 1 very simple question why was KCAP given our 2017 business permit if there is any valid 2016 issue?" She added.

"I am proud of being an HONEST TAXPAYER, and now that i am experiencing firsthand what medium scale businesses need to go through, I am encouraged to use my voice to fight for HARDWORKING entrepreneurs who only want to provide jobs & livelihood for hard working QC Residents....Hindi ko maintindihan bakit ako ginigipit???" Kris said further.

As entrepreneur Kris, today was like a glass of cold water thrown at my face. I was raised by a mother who taught me that integrity is the measure of a person in every aspect of her life, most especially in business & in public service. Our 2nd Chowking in QC Welcome Rotonda is set to open this August- unfortunately the process of our acquiring a business permit was put to a halt. Why? Because of supposed "discrepancies" in KCAP w/c is my sole proprietorship whereas Chowking is in partnership w/ @chadominic & my older sister, Pinky. I consulted w/ my lawyer Attorney Sig Fortun & my accounting firm, Reyes, Tacandong... 1 very simple question why was KCAP given our 2017 business permit if there is any valid 2016 issue? I am proud of being an HONEST TAXPAYER, and now that i am experiencing firsthand what medium scale businesses need to go through, I am encouraged to use my voice to fight for HARDWORKING entrepreneurs who only want to provide jobs & livelihood for hard working QC Residents. This Welcome Rotonda Chowking will be open 24 hours, meaning at least 50 people will have jobs. Hindi ko maintindihan bakit ako ginigipit??? I grew up in Quezon City, halos lahat ng trabaho ko sa QC (because of ABS CBN), dito ko pinalalaki ang mga anak ko- mahal ko ang QC kaya nga dito ko binubuhos ang investments ko. #StrictlyBusiness

A post shared by 🇵🇭 Kris Aquino (@krisaquino) on



#LEARNINGSOFAGIRLBOSS My sole proprietorship, KCA Productions (KCAP), was activated once again for the year 2017. While it has been operational since 2013, it was dormant (non-operational) in 2016. As such, the business permit was not renewed and this was an oversight from our end. On June 28, 2017, a new permit, taxes & fees for year 2017 was paid in full. The release of our @chowkingph Welcome Rotonda branch business permit w/c is owned by a separate corporation was affected because of this, even if our Chowking AliMall branch in Cubao has had a perfect track record. Ideally, these endeavors should have been treated separately, and KCAP did get issued its 2017 business permit. In the end, the issue has been amicably resolved. It was a humbling experience for me because I need to be vigilant in all aspects of my businesses. And now we move on wiser. ❤️❤️❤️#PositivityWins

A post shared by 🇵🇭 Kris Aquino (@krisaquino) on



But in her Instagram post last Thursday, Kris Aquino announced that her problem with the business permit has already been resolved. The 46-year old TV host said that her KCA Productions (KCAP), was not been operational since 2016, but has been activated again. This is after she paid for necessary fees for the new permit for the year 2017 last June 28.



"In the end, the issue has been amicably resolved. It was a humbling experience for me because I need to be vigilant in all aspects of my businesses. And now we move on wiser." Kris wrote, adding that their Chowking AliMall branch in Cubao has a perfect track record. QC Mayor Herbert Bautista, who was earlier linked to her never commented to this issue.

Contributed by Karenina Saulo

No comments:

Post a Comment