Sunday, December 10, 2017

Lawmaker Complains After Massage Therapist Harassed Him With “Extra Service”

Sexual harassment is not only against women. A Philippine lawmaker went to a massage parlor to have a full body massage. But instead of making him feel better, the member of the House of Representative complained that the female massage therapist allegedly harassed him and offered him “extra service.” Note: Image is for presentation use only.



According to our source from Police Community Precinct 3 (PCP 3) in Pasay City, a mature man who identified himself as a congressman complained about a massage parlor that offers “extra service” to their customers. He said the incident happened last Friday night, December 8, while Catholics are celebrating the Feast of Immaculate Conception.

“Pagod na pagod ako at masakit ang katawan ko, at di ako makabalik agad sa condo ko dahil sa traffic. Masahe ang kelangan ko, pero binastos niya ako! (I’m very tired and my body aches, and I cannot go back to my condo because of traffic. I need a massage, but I was harassed!)” The Filipino lawmaker angrily told the police, as overheard by our source.

“Desente ang suot nya nung pumasok sa kwarto. Maganda siya at halatang bata pa. Pinahubad nya ako maliban sa brief, at pinadapa sa kama. Una nya minasahe ang hita ko. Pero dahan-dahan na lang gumapang yung kamay nya pataas at dinakma yung ari ko. Pag balikwas ko, naka panty na lang siya at sabi, ‘extra service po, sir.’” He added.

(She wore decent clothes when she entered the room. She’s beautiful and looks young. She asked me to take off my clothes except for my brief, and told me to lie on his chest. She was massaging my thighs, when slowly she moved her hands upwards, and touched my manhood. When I turned around, she was only wearing a panty, and she told me, ‘extra service po, sir.’)

We at Philippine News Courier went to PCP 3, and PO1 John Paolo del Rosario confirmed that indeed, a man complained of sexual harassment, and that the suspect allegedly offered him a “massage with happy ending.” Del Rosario said that the lawmaker requested not to be identified, but noted that he is a family man and a born-again Christian.



Del Rosario added that the lawmaker (whom he identified as from Calabarzon [Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon]) decided not to file a formal complaint, but urged them to investigate a possible prostitution in the massage parlor. “People might laugh at me, but it’s true. I love my wife so much, and I’m loyal to her.” The lawmaker allegedly said.

Contributed by Cherry Luz Alcantara

No comments:

Post a Comment